Category: community

Category: community

August 30, 2016 appointments, back to school, Chesterfield, community, day of service, discounts, Henrico County, Richmond, styles for grades Styles by Sheba

UPDATE!!! OK guys, I still have a few slots left… No more supplies available but you’re welcome to submit an appointment request. Styles By Sheba’s Annual Day of Service will be held on September 1, 2016. The Day of Service will be held from 7am to 11pm. Students of Richmond City, Henrico and Chesterfield County

Read More
PLEASE SUPPORT MY STYLES FOR GRADES PROGRAM!
June 26, 2016 Chesterfield, community, education, Henrico County, rewards, Richmond, styles for grades, support Styles by Sheba

My Styles For Grades Program was established in 2009 to reward academic excellence for students in grades K-12 in the Hampton Roads, VA area, where I resided for 10 years. I wanted to do something to reward students for achieving Honor and Scholar Roll during the school year, in hopes that they would be encouraged

Read More
Last Days to Take Advantage of 3rd Quarter Styles For Grades Program
May 19, 2016 appointments, Chesterfield, community, contact info, discounts, education, Henrico County, Richmond, styles for grades Styles by Sheba

May 25, 2016 is the last date to schedule to take advantage of the 2015-16 3rd Quarter Styles For Grades Program in the Richmond City, Chesterfield and Henrico County school districts! Report cards have been looking good, grades have been steadily climbing and I’m super proud of all of the achievements of my regular clients/students! I

Read More
SFG First Quarter 2015-16 Rewards Program Kicks Off Today!!!
November 30, 2015 appointments, Chesterfield, community, contact info, discounts, education, Henrico County, Richmond, styles for grades Styles by Sheba

Today marks the first day of my 2015-16 Styles For Grades Program in the Richmond City, Chesterfield and Henrico County school districts! Report cards are being distributed and I’m excited to see how many students have made Honor/Scholar Roll. Interest in the program has been pretty high so I anticipate several participants this year. Please, please,

Read More
2015-16 “Styles For Grades” Program Info!!!
September 18, 2015 appointments, back to school, Chesterfield, community, contact info, discounts, education, Henrico County, rewards, Richmond, styles for grades, support Styles by Sheba

Allow your child’s report card to gain them savings toward beauty and style. PLEASE check availability and book online at http://stylesbysheba.genbook.com or call for availability. See terms for the program below. The program is open to all Richmond City, Henrico County and Chesterfield County public and private school students, grades K-12 who make Honor or Scholar Roll

Read More
PLEASE SUPPORT MY “STYLES FOR GRADES” PROGRAM
September 18, 2015 appreciation, back to school, community, discounts, education, styles for grades, support Styles by Sheba

The first year of my Styles For Grades Program to Richmond, Henrico and Chesterfield County School students was a wonderful success last year. The program was established in 2009 to reward academic excellence for students in grades K-12 in the Hampton Roads, VA area, where I resided for 10 years. I wanted to do something

Read More
BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK!
August 28, 2015 appointments, back to school, community, contact info, discounts, education, extended hours, styles for grades, support Styles by Sheba

Getting prepared for a busy back to school week… Extended hours will be available starting Monday, August 31 – Sunday September 6 (7am – 11pm including Sun). I WILL NOT BE WORKING ON MON SEPT 7 AND NO LONG DISTANCE APPOINTMENTS. Specials will be posted Sunday Aug 30th and all appointments must be scheduled online

Read More
Styles For Grades Fourth Quarter Rewards!
August 11, 2015 appointments, community, contact info, discounts, styles for grades Styles by Sheba

The last quarter of my Styles For Grades Program in the Richmond City, Chesterfield and Henrico County school districts is currently under way! Final report cards have been distributed and I’m excited to see how many students have made Honor/Scholar Roll for the year.  Interest in the program has been pretty high so I anticipate several

Read More
PLEASE SUPPORT MY “STYLES FOR GRADES PROGRAM”
July 31, 2015 appointments, community, discounts, education, styles for grades, support Styles by Sheba

The first year of my Styles For Grades Program to Richmond, Henrico and Chesterfield County School students has been a wonderful success thus far. The program was established in 2009 to reward academic excellence for students in grades K-12 in the Hampton Roads, VA area, where I resided for 10 years. I wanted to do

Read More
Hampton Roads’ Worth the Wait 3 Youth Conference
June 6, 2013 757, community, events, Hampton Roads, support Styles by Sheba

Have you heard?    Hampton Roads’ Worth the Wait 3 Youth Conference (WTW3) is back – bigger and better than ever!    Join us for the dynamic conference kick-off on Thursday, July 18th through Saturday, July 20th at I.C. Norcom High School, located at 1801 London Blvd., in Portsmouth. In addition, a special Promise Ceremony*

Read More