READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING OR USING THE REGISTRATION-BASED PRODUCTS WITHIN THE STYLES BY SHEBA SITE (AS DEFINED BELOW). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE REGISTRATION-BASED PRODUCTS.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
Permitted Uses. You may access and use such portions of the Styles By Sheba Site for which neither registration nor a fee is required as set forth herein. Certain areas within the Styles By Sheba Site, such as “Styles By Sheba Basic” or the “Styles By Sheba Community” (collectively, “Registration-Based Products”) may be accessed by You, but only after registering with the Styles By Sheba Site and providing the information requested through the registration process. In addition, fee-based features or services, such as features and services associated with “Styles By Sheba Premium” (collectively, “Fee-Based Products”)) may be accessed by registering and paying the applicable fees for such Fee-Based Products, as established by Styles By Sheba. You may access and use the Styles By Sheba Site, the Registration-Based Products and the Fee-Based Products for the following purposes (collectively, “Permitted Uses”):
- a. to learn about services provided by Styles By Sheba;
- b. to communicate about services and/or programs of interest to you;
- c. to purchase services or goods, pay required fees, and/or make donations to the “Styles For Grades” program
- d. to communicate with other registered members in the community in a respectful and tasteful manner
You may download and print information from the Styles By Sheba Site in connection with the Permitted Uses. Styles By Sheba reserves all rights not expressly licensed. If you desire to access or use any Registration-Based Products, including but not limited to the Styles By Sheba Community, You can do so only if you register with the Styles By Sheba Site and, if applicable, agree to any product-specific agreements. If you wish to access or use any Fee-Based Products, You can do so only by agreeing to the License Agreement or similar agreement applicable to such Fee-Based Products. Persons or organizations wishing to obtain access to any Fee-Based Products for more than one subscriber must obtain an Enterprise License Agreement.
Prohibited Uses. You may not:
- 2. use the Styles By Sheba Site for the benefit of any third party, other than as part of a Permitted Use;
- 3. republish or distribute information from the Styles By Sheba Site (including by posting same on any other Web site) without Styles By Sheba’ express written consent;
- 4. modify information from the Styles By Sheba Site except in connection with a Permitted Use;
- 5. disassemble, decode, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the Styles By Sheba Site, including, without limitation, any interfaces or software programs comprising the Styles By Sheba Site;
- 6. take any action that would impede or interfere with the operation of the Styles By Sheba Site or alter the contents of the Styles By Sheba Site, or alter or interfere with any other content, site or software that Styles By Sheba owns or controls;
- 7. directly or indirectly, change, recompile, reframe, rent, sell, distribute or publish any of the Styles By Sheba Site, any database thereon and/or any content thereon, or any portion thereof;
- 8. use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction methods with respect to the Styles By Sheba Site or any portion thereof; or
- 9. use the Styles By Sheba Site directly or indirectly in competition with Styles By Sheba in any way whatsoever.
Access to the Styles By Sheba Site
Styles By Sheba reserves the right, for any reason and without notice, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend, or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the Styles By Sheba Site. Styles By Sheba further reserves the right to impose registration, password and other security precautions on access to and use of the Styles By Sheba Site.
Access to the Registration-Based Products
You are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorized person will have access to your user name, password or account. It is your sole responsibility to monitor and control access to and use of your user name, password and account. Your user name, password and account are not transferable. You grant Styles By Sheba and all other persons and entities involved in the operation of the Styles By Sheba Site the right to transmit, monitor, store, retrieve and use your information in connection with the operation of the Styles By Sheba Site. You agree to (a) immediately notify Styles By Sheba of any unauthorized use of your user name, password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Styles By Sheba cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your (or any authorized users’) failure to comply with the provisions of this Section.
Styles By Sheba reserves the right, for any reason and without notice, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend, or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the Styles By Sheba Site. Styles By Sheba further reserves the right to impose additional or other registration, password and other security precautions on access to and use of the Styles By Sheba Site.
Downloading of Information
Subject to any specific requirements of the applicable License Agreement, You shall be permitted to download such Information as and to the extent provided below
- ⅱ. Information available to be downloaded by You may be saved in one or more files on the Styles By Sheba Site created based upon the results of one or more searches conducted by You by means of such Fee-Based Product and accessible via Your subscription management page with respect to such Fee-Based Product on the Styles By Sheba Site.
- ⅲ. You may access and download any such file, in such format or formats as We may make available on the Styles By Sheba Site from time to time, in Our sole discretion, within the time period during which such file is available to be accessed by You as set forth from time to time on the subscription management page on the Styles By Sheba Site with respect to Your subscription to such Fee-Based Product.
- ⅳ. During each monthly or yearly term, as applicable, and each renewal term, of Your subscription to a Fee-Based Product for which downloading of Information is permitted, You and Your authorized users (if any) acting on Your behalf shall be limited to downloading up to such total number of Records as set forth from time to time on such subscription management page. The term “Record” means a set of Information with respect to a single organization returned by a search using a Fee-Based Product.
- ⅴ. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You acknowledge and agree that We reserve the right at any time and from time to time in Our sole discretion to (a) increase or decrease any limit on the maximum number of Records that may comprise any such file, including, without limitation, the maximum number of Records that may be returned per search or per session, (b) increase or decrease the time period during which You may access any such file, (c) increase or decrease any limit on the number of times You may access any such file, (d) increase or decrease any limit on the number of times You may download any such file, and (e) limit access to such Fee-Based Product to viewing or printing using a third party web browser function. In addition, You acknowledge and agree that You and Your authorized users (if any) shall be bound by any other access and download limitations per search and/or session applicable to such Fee-Based Product, as determined by Us from time to time in Our sole discretion. All download limitations will be enforced at our sole discretion.
Communications with Styles By Sheba
You understand and agree that, as part of Your registration for and use of the Styles By Sheba Site, Styles By Sheba may send to You certain communications from time to time, including (a) product announcements, such as announcements concerning upgrades, modifications and/or enhancements to the Styles By Sheba Site and any other products or services offered by Styles By Sheba; (b) service announcements, such as announcements regarding possible interruptions or other conditions that may affect access to and/or use of the Styles By Sheba Site and/or any other products or services offered by Styles By Sheba; (c) subscription-related announcements, such as notification of impending subscription expirations and opportunities to upgrade subscriptions; and (d) other administrative updates. You further understand and agree that your agreement to receive such communications is a condition to your use of the Registration-Based Products, and that you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that augments or enhances the Styles By Sheba Site, shall be subject to this Agreement.
Use of the Styles By Sheba Community
Styles By Sheba has elected to provide the Styles By Sheba Community to you so that you may interact with and exchange information with other members of the community. The Styles By Sheba Community includes communications tools, forums, classifieds and other user-submitted public posting areas (“Communications Services”). We want to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas, but at the same time we want everyone to be able to enjoy these Communications Services.
Styles By Sheba reserves the right to deny access to any Communications Service to anyone who violates this visitor agreement or who, in our judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our Service or infringes the rights of others. We will comply with the requirements of the law regarding disclosure of any messages to others, including law enforcement agencies.
Specific Prohibited Uses for the Styles By Sheba Community
Without limiting the foregoing, we may immediately terminate your use of any Communications Service if you engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- • Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, or obscene;
- • Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- • Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in a manner that disguises the origin of any content you transmit through any Communications Service;
- • Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- • Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- • Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval;
- • Gathering for the purpose of “spamming” any email addresses that users post in our chat rooms, forums and other public posting areas;
- • Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that contains software viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications or other equipment, or to cause a security breach of such software, hardware or telecommunications or other equipment;
- • Uploading or posting any off-topic or irrelevant material to any chat room or forum;
- • Interfering with or disrupting any servers or networks used to provide the Communications Services, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Communications Services;
- • Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- • “Stalking” or otherwise harassing another;
- • Instigating or encouraging others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- • Advertising, soliciting business or commercial use;
- • Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
- • Gaining unauthorized access to our Service, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Service, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means; or
- • Obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Service.
We will immediately terminate any account which we believe is being used to transmit, or is otherwise connected with, any spam or other unsolicited bulk email in connection with any messaging service made available through the Service. In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated, then you agree to pay us liquidated damages of $2 for each item of spam, unsolicited bulk email or private messaging transmitted from, or otherwise connected with, your account. Otherwise you agree to pay our actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
Your License to Styles By Sheba
By submitting material (including, but not limited to, any text, photos, video or other content) to the Styles By Sheba Community, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner. By submitting any materials via the Styles By Sheba Community, Blog or any other feature of the Styles By Sheba Site, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, including, without limitation, our affiliates, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited, worldwide, transferable, non-exclusive and unrestricted license to use, reproduce, modify, archive, publish, sell, exploit, display, create derivative works from, publicly perform, and otherwise distribute such material in any medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), in any manner we see fit, and for any purpose that we choose. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in materials you submit to the Styles By Sheba Community, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark or patent laws that exist throughout the world. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you agree that we may use, distribute, share or otherwise provide such material under any terms we see fit to any third party without the requirement of providing you any form of compensation. You also agree that we, and anyone authorized by us, may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address or screen name, as we or they deem appropriate. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including content submitted by you, may involve transmissions over various networks, and may involve changes to the content to conform and adapt it to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Materials Submitted by Other Users
We cannot and do not review every posting made in any chat rooms, forums, and other areas available for public postings we may provide. You may well read any given posting before anyone on our staff does. Take what you find with a grain of salt. You can expect these areas to include information and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than us. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting, regardless of whether the posting comes from a user or from a member of our staff.
Legal Notices and Proprietary Rights
You agree that you will not take any action that would infringe, misappropriate, or violate Styles By Sheba’ intellectual property interests and that you will comply with the intellectual property provisions set forth herein.
The Styles By Sheba Site contains information from third-party sources. If you believe that your copyright interests are being infringed by anything on the Styles By Sheba Site, You must notify Styles By Sheba of Your claim by filing a Notice with Styles By Sheba USA, Inc. Your Notice must be in writing (either via electronic mail or by certified or registered mail to Styles By Sheba, Attn: COPYRIGHT, PO Box 441, Highland Springs, VA 23075-0441) or firstname.lastname@example.org, and must include: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that allegedly has been infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the Web page address of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (3) a description or location of the material on the Styles By Sheba Site that You claim is infringing; (4) information we can use to contact You, including Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (5) a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is without the authorization of the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (6) a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Linking to the Styles By Sheba Site
You may link to Styles By Sheba’ home page. You must contact email@example.com if you wish to link to any page other than the home page. Any such links to the home page must not state or imply any sponsorship by Styles By Sheba of your site, service, application, or mobile or handheld device application by us.
Styles By Sheba is a registered service/trademark of Styles By Sheba USA, Inc. All other trademarks referred to on this Web site are service/trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on the Styles By Sheba Site without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark. https://stylesbysheba.com/ is a trademark of Styles By Sheba USA.
No Framing. Without our prior written permission, you may not frame, or in-line link, any of the content of the Styles By Sheba Site, or incorporate into another website, application, mobile or handheld device application, or other service any of our intellectual property.
You agree not to upload or otherwise place any information on the Styles By Sheba Site that would infringe or otherwise violate anyone’s intellectual property interests or other rights, or that is false, misleading, defamatory, or otherwise contrary to law or regulation.
ACCURACY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS Styles By Sheba does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, non-infringement, timeliness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or validity of any information on the Styles By Sheba Site (including, without limitation, any database accessible via the Styles By Sheba Site and its content) or linked from the Styles By Sheba Site nor does Styles By Sheba guarantee that the Styles By Sheba Site will be error-free or continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
Due to, among other things, the possibility of human and/or mechanical error, Styles By Sheba shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions on the Styles By Sheba Site. Styles By Sheba makes no representations as to the accuracy or integrity of the information contained therein, including, without limitation, any content thereon. Styles By Sheba shall not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the information posted on the Styles By Sheba Site including, without limitation, any content thereon.
Styles By Sheba cannot and does not review every entry made on the Styles By Sheba Blog accessible to you as a part of the Styles By Sheba Site. You can expect that Styles By Sheba Blog entries may contain opinions from the individual authors of such Blog posts that may include opinions from organizations other than Styles By Sheba. Styles By Sheba does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any Blog post regardless of whether the Blog post comes from Styles By Sheba or an outside author or “guest” author.
STYLES BY SHEBA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE STYLES BY SHEBA SITE IS BUG FREE OR ERROR FREE, THAT SAME WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTION, OR THAT USE OF SAME WILL RESULT IN ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. THE STYLES BY SHEBA SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” STYLES BY SHEBA HAS MADE AND MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, AND IT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO NONINFRINGEMENT, NONINTERFERENCE, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, TIMELINESS, PERFORMANCE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, EFFORTS, SERVICES OR SYSTEM PROVIDED BY STYLES BY SHEBA WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS. STYLES BY SHEBA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF ITSELF WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO A THIRD PARTY’S SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY; INDEMNITY
Styles By Sheba does not endorse, support, sanction, or verify the information or material on or accessible via the Styles By Sheba Site. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, Styles By Sheba does not endorse and has no affiliation with any of the organizations mentioned, listed in, described on or linked to via the Styles By Sheba Site, and it makes no representations or warranties whatsoever with regard to those organizations or any other organization, entity or person, including but not limited to the performance of goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link.
Disclaimer Regarding Financial and Legal Advice
The information on the Styles By Sheba Site is provided for educational and informational purposes only. Such information or materials do not constitute and are not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice and should not be relied on in that respect. We suggest that you consult an attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor to answer any financial or legal questions. Before you act on any information you’ve found on the Styles By Sheba Site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE STYLES BY SHEBA SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE STYLES BY SHEBA SITE OR ANY MATERIAL OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY THE STYLES BY SHEBA SITE.
Disclaimer Regarding Documents Uploaded to the Styles By Sheba Web Site
You are solely responsible for the documents you upload to the Styles By Sheba Web site. You are advised to block any signatures, social security numbers, and personal addresses from documents that you upload. Styles By Sheba reserves the right to refuse any document. In addition, Styles By Sheba has the right to terminate any document at any time for any reason. Styles By Sheba and its affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding any of the documents on the Styles By Sheba Web site. Styles By Sheba will not be held liable for any damages.
Termination; Equitable Remedies
You acknowledge and agree that any unauthorized use or disclosure by You of the Styles By Sheba Site or any infringement or violation of Styles By Sheba’ intellectual property rights, shall cause Styles By Sheba irreparable injury for which Styles By Sheba could not be fully compensated by money damages. You agree that, in the event of such a violation, Styles By Sheba would be entitled to seek and recover (in addition to any other available remedies) preliminary and permanent injunctive relief without the necessity of posting bond or security, and further that Styles By Sheba would be entitled to recover from You its attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in seeking and obtaining such relief.
Except as is stated herein to the contrary, any notices to Styles By Sheba must be given by postal mail sent to Styles By Sheba’ headquarters as then listed on the Styles By Sheba Site. Any notices to you will be sent to the e-mail address that you provide to Styles By Sheba.